The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Great Toys Of The Future!"

And the future is now. I was contacted by someone a while back to feature a post on their website Online Colleges and Universities. They featured an article on the Twenty Best Techie Toys. So I browsed them and I must say, it sure isn't the Lincoln Logs and Legos I played with when I was a kid. Here are a few of my faves:

Star Wars Science - Force Trainer

This looks great! As a Star Wars fan ever since I went to the movies and saw Return Of The Jedi when I was 9, The Force was always better than any laser gun.

Spy Net: Secret Mission Video Watch


A watch that can actually do it all? I know my daughter would love to have something like this.

And something tells me this is only the beginning. Now if you'll excuse me, my Legos are calling...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home