The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Friday, September 28, 2007

"One Great Trip!"

My most recent trip to WallyWorld yielded two really great things. One of them I thought I'd never get to buy and theother I had no idea I was looking for. We'll start with the first:

Bonecrusher front
Bonecrusher back
This just about completes my movie collection. If I had to...had to...buy something else I wouldn't mind having Starscream.

CIMG0196
CIMG0197
So far they have only released five of these as you can see by the back of it. But this one is so far the best one I think I could have.

We went to Barnes 'n' Noble tonight and I found a Transformers appraisal book! It was $25 but Cari studied it...maybe I'll get it for my birthday! (fingers crossed)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home