The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Saturday, October 20, 2007

"To The Rescue!"

Out of all the movie toys that have come out on the market (and man are there a lot!), when I found out Ratchet was going to be a Hummer ambulance I was excited. Then, when this repaint came out, I was psyched since Ratchet was now in his original G1 colours.

Rescue Ratchet Front

Rescue Ratchet Back

Rescue Ratchet Side

Rescue Ratchet Side
I saw a repaint of Barricade where he has been redone in a blue colourscheme. Hopefully someone will have him...somewhere...sometime...(fade to black)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

nice score mike, these guys are showing up here too. hope things are good with you.

October 21, 2007 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Hey man!

Things are pretty cool...still on the lookout for the Barricade repaint...hopefully will see it soon.

October 21, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home