The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"You Have The Bridge"

You? Me? Well, someone always had the bridge when Picard left to take care of business, whether it was battling some evil Romulans or retiring to the Holodeck for some "fun" (sure ya know what I mean). For some reason I didn't collect more TNG toys, maybe because there just weren't that many, but here is what I found:

Reginald Barclay........Dwight Schultz

Fun Fact:
If this guy looks vaguely familiar, you may remember him as Murdoch from "The A-Team".



Jean-Luc Picard..........................Patrick Stewart

Fun Fact: Patrick actually has a full head of hair; however, he always wears an uncomfortable scalp cap so people won't be jealous.



Tasha Yar...............................Denise Crosby


Fun Fact: Denise is the grand-daughter of legendary singer Bing Crosby. All I can say is B-I-I-I-N-G!!!




This one I thought looked pretty neat. I really wanted a Data figure as well but as usual no one had any. I really don'tlike buying stuff like this online because I find myself growing more impatient each day it isn't in my possession. Saving a fortune though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home