The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

"Who Da Man?"

Captain America, that's who. For some reason I always had a fascination with him. More so than Superman. Not sure why. Just did.

CIMG0102
CIMG0101
CIMG0100

I heard the comics killed him off recently. Any truth to that? In my mind he'll always be around.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger KENNY said...

Yup. The good Capt. got assassinated if I'm not mistaken.

September 20, 2007 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Man...I hope he comes back someday...knowing Marvel I bet he will!

September 24, 2007 at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home