The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Saturday, September 1, 2007

"I Am...The Viper..."

...or was that the Wiper? There was an episode of G.I.Joe where they kept getting calls from someone who, due to a thick accent, made "Wiper" sound like "Viper", so of course everyone thought Cobra was behind it. Basically, everytime this guy said something it led to a discovery of a secret Cobra base. THEN...he said he was coming to meet them. So Duke and Flint assemble the entire force to greet him, just in case there was something funny going on. Finally, this old man with a squeegee and bucket shows up and tells them he's the Wiper...who cleans windows. Boy did they feel like fools.

CIMG0050

CIMG0049

CIMG0048

CIMG0047

CIMG0046

CIMG1294

CIMG1293

CIMG1292

CIMG1291
When the Viper comes a-calling...you'd better listen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home