The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Thursday, August 9, 2007

"Mutants...Out Of The Box..."

Lots of em! Hard to believe, but in my pre-hey day I actually opened up a few things and got to play with them! We'll start with the X-men collection I have amassed and may sell one day...if the price is right...




















I have a few more. At least I think they're X-Men, not sure to this day. Will have to have that researched!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

nice X-men collection mike, sure brings back memories when I could only look at them on the department store pegs as a poor kid.

August 9, 2007 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

AH heh heh...part of me wishes they were still unopened but I'm glad my son gets to goof around with em now lol

August 10, 2007 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Shaun said...

lucky kid! has a dad who rocks too. :)

August 20, 2007 at 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home