The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"Bigger And Better"

You know...it is a sad state of affairs when Wal-Mart has a better selection then Toys 'R' Us and Target combined! Went there today and found a lot of things the other stores sold out of a long time ago. At least someone cares about the few of us who still consider unopened items treasures. Apparently GIJoe is re-releasing quite a few characters bigger, better, and with a lot more accessories. Let's check out 3 I picked up:

Zartan front
CIMG0181
I knew someone who had Zartan back in the 80's and when he got warm, he changed colours! The toy, not the kid. I wonder if this one does that...

CIMG0177
CIMG0178
I...actually...don't remember this guy...I picked him up though because I liked his giant SWAT shield!

CIMG0175
CIMG0176
From what I remember, the fire expert's name was Barbecue...of course, this was also in the 80's so things may have changed in 20+ years. But I really liked the way this guy looks. Turns out his ax releases sub-zero ice to put out fires faster.

As always, part of me is dying to slice them open and play with them. I know Zach would love em' too. It's a little shocking that no one at all carries them. And I don't want to pay double on eBay. Stay strong, Wal-Mart.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home