The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Monday, August 20, 2007

"Empire State Building?"

Well, maybe. The Empire certainly tried to defeat the Jedis during the ordeal that was the Star Wars universe. Whiel they certainly came close, there truly was no cigar. Let's meet the bad guys:

















Now that the war has subsided, let's try to move our attention to where it belongs...which is...where?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I like how they made several different Battle Droid paint schemes, I bough a few for a small party.

August 20, 2007 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Hey Dan! I kept getting them free whenever I bought something off Starwars.com ha ha...maybe they'll double in value one day

August 21, 2007 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Shaun said...

believe it or not mike, it was this line that got me started collecting toys. shameful but true!

August 21, 2007 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

I had collected each figure when I realized there were 2 more movies I would have to do the same thing with...but I am proud of these guys lol.

August 21, 2007 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home