The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Monday, July 2, 2007

"Simply Marvel-Ous!"

Way back in my younger days...1999 to be exact...I found a small but impressive collection of Marvel heroes past and present so of course I had to pick them up. I featured them on my regular site back in Feburary 2005 but the pictures weren't that great, so what better time then now to do some re-takes? Mmm...no better time then now!

Ironman


Jean Grey


Mysterio


Unknown


The Archer


The Birdman


Daredevil


Dr. Doom


Were there anymore out there? None that I saw. But I'm glad I picked these up when I did. The kingdom of the 12 inchers is eightfold thanks to these guys.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger caretaker1980 said...

I am just writing to give you the name of the Blue 12 figure you list as UNKNOWN... It's proper name is Mr. Sinister of X-MEN villans. Also your "The Birdman" Is Falcon of the Captain America/Falcon team-up series. Other than that Your collection is wonderful to behold keep up the good work!

October 2, 2008 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Well, thanks, thanks a lot whoever you are!! Would like to see your site sometime!!

October 4, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home