The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Monday, November 26, 2007

"They Melt In Your Mouth..."

Well, actually they don't. In fact, if they are even opened I'll kill ya! Ha ha just kidding. But please don't open them. I got the first one for my birthday in 2005 and the other three I picked up during the after Christmas sale at Walmart. Am I crazy for going there during that time? Probably. But I think these will be worth something at some point.

M & Ms One
M & Ms Two
M & Ms Three
M & Ms Four
I think there are a few more of them out there, but darned if I never see them anywhere. My son would love playing with these. You'd think that would be enough to make me want to open them. Yup...you'd think. But, no. Lemme see what someone will give me for them in a few year and then we'll talk.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home