The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Friday, August 31, 2007

"Small But Powerful"

Well, I don't know how powerful he was, but Bumblebee has been a mainstay of the Transformers legacy for over 20 years, partly due to his unwaivering loyalty to Optimus Prime. Even though he wasn't the bravest...or the toughest...or the smartest...or the biggest...geez, why did we even keep this guy around? Because he got along with Spike. And let's get real...isn't that what is most important?

Bumblebee Front
Bumblebee Back
Really enjoyed his role in the new movie. Now that we have established who the Transformers are and how they got here, the next step is coming up with an even more complex storyline and introducing some new characters. My picks would include:

Hound Inferno Shockwave Mirage Brawl

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

would pick this up if I saw any clearance offers for it now. the hype about bb's really crazy these days.

September 1, 2007 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Oh no doubt...really want the newer Camaro now lol

September 2, 2007 at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home