The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Saturday, November 24, 2007

"No fighting!"

...unless of course it is Street Fighting! Now I never got into the video game as much as others...namely teenagers with absolutely nothing better to do then to sit around Putt Putt and waste money. Somehow I came across a lot of the characters as action figures (in 1999 of course) so here they are!

some guy
This guy is...I don't know...

DSCF0060
Ken? Is that who this is?

DSCF0047
Boy they sure look alike. You think the toy company made the same guy twice andjust put a different coloured cape on him? Nah!

Thought I had a lot more of them. Hmmm...

Well, the game isn't as popular as it used to be, but the toys live on!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger KENNY said...

The second guy is Strider.

November 24, 2007 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Um, thanks Kenny!

November 25, 2007 at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home