The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Friday, August 31, 2007

"Role Call!"

Picked up these guys in 1994 and now...I seem to forget who they are! One is Mirage and one is Prowl...can ya figure out which is which?

CIMG0023
CIMG0032

Hubcap
Hubcap

CIMG0024
CIMG0033

Mirage
Mirage

Prowl
Prowl

Hoist
Hoist
As of right now this is all the Transformers I have. Hopefully more will be on the way...if there IS a God...and I think there is.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

you've loads of funky G2 TFs mike!

September 1, 2007 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

I know right? I think I have too many...wish I had more G1's...(sigh)

September 4, 2007 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home