The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"Look Into My Eye..."

...if you dare! Saw this at Target a while back, just haven't posted him until now. If you notice the red sticker, that was the actual price! Not bad eh? Would rather have Magneto or whoever, but this is pretty cool too.

CIMG0192
CIMG0193
I wonder...if his visor lights up or anything...now I'm all curious...and we all know there's only one way to find out...but do I go down that road?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

Nice score mike, I'm guessing the eyes won't light up but the toy will be happy to be freed from its plastic prison. :) Any idea which other figs are in thi series? don't collect much marvel.

October 31, 2007 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Oh man...lessee...Sandman was one of them...Human Torch...Thor...all I can recall right now...as far as freeing him from his prison...mmm...can neither confirm nor deny that ha ha.

November 1, 2007 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Shaun said...

thanks for enlightening, mike, didn't know this series was going to continue after the initial wave.

November 1, 2007 at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home