The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Friday, May 4, 2007

"One Shall Stand...One Shall Fall..."


...and, in this case, Prime stood and megatron fell. Why? The new Megatron Hasbro released was all kinds of weird colours and even though I won't open Prime up, I know that if I ever did, he would be a lot more fun to play with then Megatron. I do like the fact that Hasbro didn't stray too far from the formula that made Prime so revered in the first place. The giant trailer he had in the 80's was no longer needed thank goodness. Anyone remember that thing? A pain to transform, and a bigger pain to find a place for. This one's a keeper though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home