The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Transformers: Animated Starscream

Transformers: Animated Starscream
Transformers: Animated Starscream
Transformers: Animated Starscream
Transformers: Animated Starscream
Purchased at Walmart in 2008.

To be honest, I wasn't real impressed with how cartoonish these products looked. Ironic since the name of the line is "Animated" right? I purchased Soundwave previously because he had kind of a neat look to him. And I didn't get Starscream from the movie line of toys because I had found Thundercracker and he had a great colour scheme to him instead of the bland beige/tan Starscream had. So when I saw this one, I made a mental note of getting it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger LEon said...

The animated ones are not that bad when you get to see the animation. Anyway I also had one of the animated Starscream and will open it soon for a review. :)

December 22, 2008 at 2:13 AM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Good! I admire anyone that can open their stuff and enjoy it. Maybe I will one day...ehh...doubt it.

December 30, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home