The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Thursday, July 5, 2007

"Sa-Wing Battah Battah!"

Kenner introduced these guys back in...ohh, let's say the 80's...and kids just bought 'em up. Little did they know that after you got them home and opened them, they just kind of stood there. Hmm. Wow. Anyhoo...I bought eight of them and I'm kind of glad I did. They symbolize the kid in me that enjoys collectable things...which accounts for about 50% ha ha. Let's meet the starting lineup:

Catfish Hunter


Greg Maddux




Jim Palmer


Tom Seaver


Reggie Jackson


Mark McGwire


Ted Williams


Will I buy more? I doubt it. First of all, they don't make them this size anymore (I think). Someone makes bigger ones (MacFarlane I think) but of course no one anyone would be interested in. Bobby Abreu? Come on. Mark Mulder? Please. But I like these here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home