The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Monday, December 22, 2008

G I Joe: Cobra Paratrooper

Cobra Paratrooper

Cobra Paratrooper
Purchased in 2008 at Walmart.

I'm not really a fan of these re-released guys simply because I remember them being larger back in the day. Is it just me? Anyways...just glad to be getting some of them back into my collection after selling them to my cousin back at the end of the 80's and then when I tried to buy them back I found out he broke all the rubber bands that connected the top to the bottom. Argh.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Bubbashelby said...

That one is real cool looking - I almost picked it up myself even though I don't collect GI Joe.

December 30, 2008 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Yeah, the ones I really want they won't make lol. Lifeline, Sci-Fi, etc. Soon I hope...soon.

January 2, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Bubbashelby said...

They made Matt Tracker who isn't even a Joe - so anything's possible lol!

As for your question - yes I got some fun stuff this Christmas - stay tuned to Toyriffic and I'll get to it all sooner or later.

I'll be keeping an eye on your blog too to see all your cool stuff!

January 2, 2009 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Sounds great!

January 19, 2009 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger LEon said...

G.I.Joe remain much the same as it was and I am thankful. Classic still the best. :)

February 14, 2009 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

No doubt...can't wait till the movie!

March 4, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home