The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Saturday, September 13, 2008

GIJoe 25th Anniversary: B.A.T.

COBRA BAT front
COBA BAT back
Purchased in 2008 at WalMart.

This was one of my favourite GIJoe's back in the day (1986) because he had this holographic chest and lots of attachments. Well, as usual, they shrunk him up a little but dare I say the attachments are...cooler!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Bubbashelby said...

Thanks for checking out my site Mike!

I like all the stuff here on your site too and look forward to following along in you toy collecting adventures.

I almost picked up this B.A.T the other day and I don't even collect GI Joe, that's how cool he is!

October 1, 2008 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

He was my fave back in the day...now they need to get all of them out there again...Lifeline, Scifi, Dr Mindbender...then we'll be good to go!

October 4, 2008 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Dash MacBastard said...

That's funny. I thought that I was the only person who had The B.A.T.S. on his GI Joe favorites list.

October 8, 2008 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Oh heavens no!! We need a full-sized one now!!

October 9, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home