The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Friday, June 8, 2007

"May The Toys Be With You"

You could say this is my personal mantra, seeing as how I would collect everything under the sun if I could. Hey, if work keeps giving out gift cards, that very well may happen. Here are a few things Star Wars-related that you may not have seen the firs ttime around:


If I knew how to use a yo-yo somewhat effectively, I might open this one up. But, the last time I checked, I do not.



Found this at Target just sitting there all by itself, so I knew I had to give it a home. The truth is, I'd love to open it up and do something creative, but I bet one of my fellow eBayers would like it pristine instead.


This is probably the prize of my collection. I ordered this off Starwars.com back in 1999 and I have never seen one in the stores or on eBay.



I refer you to my yo-yo skills as to why I have not opened this up. But I can imagine how a game of chess would go between Darth Vader and one of his minions:

Vader: "Bishop to C2."

Minion: "Um, I'm sorry Lord Vader, but you can't move your bishop there."

Vader: "What!?"

(minion chokes to death...which is ironic considering they're on the 'Death" Star)

This is about all I managed to collect that wasn't an actual action figure. I shall add more if The Force allows me...which it usually does.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home