The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Friday, November 2, 2007

"She's The Fastest Ship In The Fleet..."

Okay, so maybe the Millenium Falcon wasn't THAT fast...but man, did she have it where it counts! If it wasn't for the dynamic duo of Han and Chewie, the Rebellion may have been over before it began. So, to honour their dubious achievements, Hasbro decided to immortalize them as...a Transformer! My two favourite worlds come together in a very detailed way that makes me glad the missus picked this up for me last Christmas:

CIMG0518
CIMG0524
CIMG0523
CIMG0522
CIMG0521
CIMG0520
CIMG0519
Now I see they have a Death Star that transforms into Darth Vader! It's huge! And it's like $50. Will Santa bring it for me this Christmas? Mmm...I can always dream, right?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Astro Galaxy said...

This is very COOL! I regretted not getting this now when I saw them at Toys R Us some years back!

December 17, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home