The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Friday, August 3, 2007

"1.21 Gigawatts!?"

And with that exclamation of hopelessness and despair, Doc Brown and Marty set out to harness the power of lightning (since they knew when and where it would strike) and managed to send Marty back...to the future! And here is the vehicle of choice, the DeLorean. Quite hideous as a family vehicle, it made for an awesome wayback machine. Here are some detailed pics:







I remember watching this movie when I was 10 and getting spooked by the picture with his family disappearing. Now I look back and just think "Cool".

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

nice detailed shots there, mike.

August 6, 2007 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Thanks chief!

August 6, 2007 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home