The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Cock The Hammer..."

...it's time for action! Anyone know what movie that song is from? The answer a little later. This guy I found at Big Lots a couple of years ago after winning some Super Bowl money from my nephew. I'm such a good role model yes?

Steamhammer
Why did I want this one so bad? Seemed like one of those who would come and go like the wind. Turns out...if you look hard enough you can still find him. I still like him though. The lost Constructicon if you will lol.

BTW if you went and saw Last Action Hero you would have heard that song by none other then Cypress Hill. Great soundtrack!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home