The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Here He Comes..."



...he's a demon on wheels! I remember when TV Guide came out with their list of the 50 Greatest Television Moments...and the final episode of Speed Racer was one of them! Could not believe it. Anyone remember what it was about? No? Well let me refresh your memory. For years Speed Racer had dueled with his arch-nemesis RacerX. RacerX was always dressed in black and you never got to see his face. But then...finally...in the last episode...he took off his helmet...and it was Speed Racer's brother!

I bought this in 1999 during my "get it at Toys'R'Us before it's gone" days and I sure am glad I did. Now all Toys'R'Us stores are identical, running out of good stuff at the same. Stupid cookie cutter mentality! Maybe it's time to look elsewhere.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home