The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"Anna Who?"

Heck, I don't know who it is either since I never saw the movie. Not because I didn't want to. Quite the opposite. Anything Hugh Jackman is in is worthy of my attention. But it costs $9 to see a movie around here and frankly, I just can't afford to see 'em all. But I found this gal for like $5 back in 2005 so I picked her up.

Anna Valerious Front
CIMG0548

Will this be worth something someday? Eh, maybe, maybe not. But it sure isn't bad to admire from afar...or up close...whichever.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home