The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Monday, September 24, 2007

"Like A Rock..."

My previous remarks about Wal-Mart were completely justified. All of their Alternators that they had a hard time getting rid of have been lowered to $10 from $20! They had only like two or three so I picked this one:

Rollbar Front
Rollbar Back
Rollbar Side
His name is Rollbar. To be honest, I never heard of him. Hound is just like him but he is green. Still pretty neat looking though.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger KENNY said...

All Walmarts?!?!

September 24, 2007 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Oh yeah!! Be sure to self-scan one before you buy it though. Thought it was a mirage lol

September 25, 2007 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger KENNY said...

Oh my, time to pay Walmart another visit.

September 26, 2007 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Darn right!! I may check it out before the day is done...or when I have time...whenever lol

September 26, 2007 at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home