The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Friday, May 18, 2007

"Someone Call For A Fireman?"

With all the lasers and shooting the Autobots and Decepticons did, I'm sure a fire was bound to break out somewhere. Fortunately Prime and co. had a fireman named Inferno to put 'em out. Hmm, doesn't naming a fireman after a raging fire seem kind of ironic? Here are a few choice poses:






This is the only Transformer I own that is technically from the 80's. I used to have so many others. Like all kids, I got bored with them. Unlike all kids, I thought I would see how they work by taking them apart with a screwdriver. Unbeknownst to me, I couldn't figure out how to put them back together, so all I had left was a bunch of parts and screws and no clue. Anyways, when I started collecting them again like five years later, I was sure to take special care of them. But Inferno will always be my favourite. A reminder of a simpler time when all I had to worry about was my toys.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home