The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Star Wars: The Legacy Darth Vader

Darth Vader Front
Darth Vader Back
Purchased in 2008 at Target

Found this very intriguing as we only saw Darth without his mask two times: Once in Empire when we see the robotic arms puttinghis mask back together and again at his death in Jedi.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Hogan Wilks said...

I have been buying Star Wars figures for as long as I can remember. My dad got me my first Chewie back when Empire came out, and I have been hooked ever since on SW. I no longer get the toys though, I have upgraded to replicas and memorabilia. Mu wife says that it is more grown up.

November 1, 2010 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

Hey, I understand...if I didn't have an attic I don' know where most of my stuff would reside lol. Thanks for stoppin by!

November 6, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home