The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"ROTF: Sideswipe"

Sideswipe Front
Sideswipe Back

Purchased in 2009 @ Toys R Us in North Richland Hills.

LOVE this!! I wish more models of cars could have been a part of this franchise but Hasbro definitely scored with this model. Nothing better then a 'Vette with lines.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Astro Galaxy said...

This is a fantastic looking Transformer!
I enjoy seeing your collectibles and have added your blog link!
It would be great if you can add mine too!
Have a nice day!
Merry Christmas!

December 17, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home