The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"Horn 'O' Plenty?"

Nah...just some guy in wild make-up who had some big plans for bringing down the Jedi Empire for fellow Darth Sidious. Even though Darth Maul was sliced and diced by Obi Wan Kenobi, he made things more then a little interesting.


I always felt like his character wasn't developed enough along the same lines as Qui Gon Jinn, but I guess Lucas knew what he was doing...right? Actually, a lot of people didn't seem to agree. With the first trilogy we got to see Luke and co. from the beginning but it just seemed more enjoyable. Witht he 2nd three it was like there was a mission to accomplish and some of the creativity appeared to be left out.


I have a few Phantom Menace items still left to post here, and be sure I will. What we need is another trilogy to get excited about. X-men? Kind of. Alien? Sure. Who knows really.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home