The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Saturday, August 25, 2007

"And Dreadwing Was His Name-O..."

Found this guy at...KB Toys back in 1994. I don't see him too often but I'm sure he's out there. He can also turn into a tank bu I couldn't get him to look just right.



By far this is the biggest one I own, but maybe some of the movie toys could surpass him. I just have to open them up first.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

So thats who that guy was. I got him in a lot on ebay and couldn't figure if we was authentic or not. Had a funny logo on him. Resold it though, was missing lots of pieces. But knowing is have the battle!

August 25, 2007 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Mike Overall said...

He used to be the crown jewel of my small collection back then lol. Now he joins the rest of them on my shelf...if you want to get him I will entertain any offers/trades?

August 26, 2007 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home