The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"More Figures?"

Yes, more figures!! There are a few of these that I wanted. Actually there are a few more that I want but everyone seems to be sold out of them. Here are three that I managed to get a hold of:

Galactic Marine
CIMG0199
This guy looks pretty cool. Don't remember him from the Sith movie but...nevertheless...

Airborne Trooper
Airborne Trooper
Again...looks cool...not sure where in the movie he was...

Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker
All the figures I have in my collection and no Luke! I had to rectify this obviously.

Would love for Lucas to re-release every single character maybe on a 1/6 scale to really capture the detail and create yet another collectible that we'll all just have to have.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home