The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Saturday, July 21, 2007

"Merge...And Form..."

Well, a bunch of people actually. After the success of Devastator in the late 80's, Hasbro decided what's good for the goose is good for the gander and introduced a series of Transformers that could combine and form one super robot. Good idea? Ehh, maybe. I never did find the Combaticons that could form Menasour (great name eh?) but I did manage to round these guys up:

Aerialbots


Silverbolt Air Raid Fireflight Skydive Slingshot




Superion

Of my collection, these are probably the guys I would sell first. The little planes didn't seem to change much from plane to robot. Gotta love the 90's creativity right?

Bruticus




Swindle Blast Off Onslaught Vortex Brawl




Combaticons

These guys are my favourite I think. They were the first ones that I bought after I realized how much I missed the ones I had when I was a kid. Really makes me mad that I don't have them anymore. Ebay has them but will charge a pretty penny. One day...

Constructicons






Bonecrusher Longhaul Mixmaster Scrapper Scavenger Hook

I got these from a brother of an ex about 9 years ago. Don't have any of the attachments to form Devastator but seperate they're pretty cool. One cool thing about the movie was how I didn't even realize Bonecrusher was one of the Constructicons until after I had left the theater. Will get the newer one as soon as someone has it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems, it will approach.

March 13, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home