The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Monday, April 23, 2007

"A Real American Hero!"

Glad to see G.I. Joe is making some kind of a comeback! Found these three at Toys R Us for $4 each! Sounds kind of high doesn't it? Maybe it is...but it brought back memories of my youth...can't put a price on that can ya. Well Toys R Us sure did!

Grand Slam

COBRA Saw Viper

Med AlertThere are a few more I may get, I don't know...will have to wait and see I guess. I did just come into a $20 gift card for Toys R Us so once I find them again I will think about it. Slowly this stuff is disappearing off the shelves...hopefully never to be seen again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home