The Ultimate Toy Collector's Paradise

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Welcome to my collectable home away from home! Here you will find everything I have that might be sold for more then I paid for it someday...(crossing fingers)

Thursday, July 12, 2007

"MacFarlane's World!"

Sure, he created the Spawn comics and eventual movies that followed, but he has really made his name in the world by creating (or should I say re-creating) quite a few movie stars, athletes and cartoon characters to a striking resemblance but only a little smaller. Here are the three that I have managed to collect so far:

Neo



Alien vs. Predator

The Digger


I don't think we need any introductions as we all know who these guys are. Well, except for the Digger. Was he the one who dug Spawn out of his grave so he could be brought back to life? Heck if I know. But man did he look cool.

There have been some new Spawn characters under the Covenant line that I may invest in. What's great about them is they never seem to cost more then $10 so anyone can get them. Should I open them? Mmm...maybe one day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home